Friday, August 6, 2010

Of assignments and weather

I've no idea what's going on.

Pimples are popping out on my face. How absolutely depressing. Grr.
And the most interesting thing is... it's more concentrated on the right part of my face. Haha! But I've been drinking lots of water lately! :(

School today was okay. Except for the fact that I'm starting to my assignments flooding in. But none of them are due any time soon. :D Score!

So, let's see. Tomorrow, I'll be discussing with my friends on our group projects for Bio and for English, and I've gotta start doing some research for my oral presentation. Or I'll never start on them! @.@

Just checked the weather forecast for tomorrow. Apparently, it'll be really cold. Temperature ranging from 1-11 degrees, with a high frost risk. @.@ Just when we thought we've almost reached the end of winter, it starts raining and snowing at mount tops. And I've been preparing for spring! :(

Typically, winter here's from the months of June to August. Being mid-winter in July, at its peak, there was supposed to be more rain (or snow for that matter). That wasn't the case this year though. Many said that there was a delay in this year's winter LOL. Walked out of the hostel this morning to find bits of snow on the mount. XD Too bad, I couldn't touch it. Cos it was that far. :( :( :(

Anywho, getting late now. Time for bed! XD

No comments: