Saturday, August 7, 2010

Venture into the past

Had a small chat with a friend this morning. When he told me he went to visit our old school and that he missed the time all of us spent together, I nearly cried.

And when a friend posted as her status on Facebook, asking what are the things that we can't share, I answered ''We can't share the times that have passed which we failed to spend with each other."

It made me realise how much I miss the times I've spent with my high school friends. Not even a year apart and we're already missing each other greatly. I can't bear to imagine how it'd be like in years to come. Sometimes, I picture us sitting a huge round table, chit-chatting over drinks and home-cooked food, filling each other with those special moments in our lives, which we couldn't share with one another.

I'm pretty sure that will come. But, when?

#Thank God for Social Network Sites!

No comments: