Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ocean-ful

Guess who has been drowned with boredom?


Me.


........


It's ironic how when we've stuffs to do, we just have too much. And at times like now, what I've got is nothing but an empty schedule.

I've reached the point of exhaustion. I'm sick of studying my brain out. It's only foundation year for crying out loud.

Why does the course have one of the highest minimum required GPA?

Why am I complaining? -___- LOL

4 more years to go, that is, if I do successfully get into Pharmacy next year.

Please, please, please, please, please, please lemme enter.

*crosses fingers*

Sigh...

I wanna go back and enjoy the company of my family and other friends, whom I've not met in a gazillion years.

And, not forgetting the comfort of Msian food.

Dim sum,

Bak kut teh,

Kampua,

Roti telur,

Nasi Lemak,

Nasi campur...

A never-ending list is what I'd come up with. :(

And I still can't believe it. I made it through my Bio paper with a mere 2.5 hours of sleep.

Ok, fine. What am I thinking? 2.5 hours doesn't pass for a sleep. Make that a nap.

So yeah... had a 2.5 hour nap before my paper.

Now it makes sense.

That was the cause for my 'stone'-ess before I came back and slept like a horse after my paper. C: Which I found pretty funny. Hahaha.

Uh-oh. 1 am in the morning and I'm still awake. One of the few privileges that a non-school-goer-at-the-moment can have. Must treasure it despite the fact that I've got nothing much to do.

I know!

I could spend most of my hols in front of the computer and, oh, not forgetting the book which I borrowed. A must read. :D

Ooh... ! New chef tommorow :D Can't wait!

Goodnight world.

No comments: