Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh, Woe

Meh... Didn't get an A for an essay and can't believe I stressed over it. I wonder why grades matter so much to me right now than it did to me when I was back home.

Is that good or bad?
Or have I just completely gone insane with loads to do?

IF only I could put the blame on someone.

IF only life were that simple.

Oh how blissful life would be. Mundane, more like.

Gah, sometimes, I wish I could slack off.
Let the waves of the ocean gobble my burdens away while I lazily lay back on a beach chair, watching them go.

Sigh...

That's not what I came here to do.

I've got:

- Chem test
- Math test
- Chem assignment to hand in tomorrow
- National Park questionnaire
- To complete my bio prac book
- Another sublist test
- Tutorial discussion preparation

This... my life thus far.

No comments: