Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween

Nope, this post has nothing to do with Halloween. In fact, it has nothing to do with it at all. Did I just say that twice? Whoops.

So much for tryna be a persistent blogger. Made a 3 months' absence. Eheh soz.

Now that we're in the month of October, I can (with a super heavy heart) tick MGM2012 off my checklist. Same goes for all the other EBH in-class assessments; debate and role-play. Which reminds me, another reflective journal and I'll be done with assignments for the rest of the year :)))

But then, there's a catch. Exams.
Argh. I dread the thought of it.
Or should I say 'fear'?

Funny how I'm scared of what might happen but I do nothing much to help myself. *inserts lalala face*
From today onward,  I shall have a new study motto; "I will start from today!". Yeah, doubt that will last. Never had an old one to begin with anyways.

Speaking of exams and uni, was on my way back from work last night. And some crazy nothing-to-do dude whistled at me while his/their car was driving up the hill, within the uni acc grounds. After making a U-turn and making their way down the hill, what did they have to do? Throw an egg at my direction! Well, as much as I'd like to congratulate you on your courage, dearest egg thrower, perhaps, you might wanna erm, polish up on your aiming skills? Like seriously! Annoying end to my night. *calming down*

Well, on a much happier note, Mumford & Sons, here I comeee!

Oh and, daylight savings starts... in 1 hour. Time to catch up on some sleep.

No comments: