Friday, September 10, 2010

Start of Spring

Heh... This is the nth time I've changed my layout. Pardon my randomness. This week has been rather relaxing with a rather bearable amount of work.

So, had a chem prac session after a 2 week chem-prac-break. Have a feeling I didn't do well in it. Always had probs with the prac part of a subject (though it may be fun). Gotta work on em since I'll be doing much more of em next year. And, I just realised that the two clocks at opposite ends in the chem lab show 2 different times, with one 4 mins faster than the other.

Just yesterday, I saw 2 POSSUMS! They were so cute... :) A mother (I think), with her baby clinging onto her back and they were feeding on some random banana peel. Awwhhh...

Work for the weekend:
  • Globalisation essay
  • Global Warming

Wish me luck.

#63

No comments: