Saturday, July 31, 2010

Satur-day

Why does it rain every Saturday?

Woke up at 9:20, had breakfast and headed off to Salamanca market later in the morning with some friends. But, it rained on our way to the bus stop. LOL.

Come to think of it, I haven't to the market in a while. It's been months, I guess.

Was rather disppointed though.

There weren't as many food stalls as there were since I last went there. Hmm, probably because it was drizzling. Or, it could've been the timing. Suan said it was quite late in the morning since the market operates from 9am-3pm.

But, I quite enjoyed the many turns we made around the market.

I'm a huge fan of walks + looking around + buying nothing much. Haha.

Had an chocolate ice-cream cone for $3.50. Oh, loves. :D

But this makes me feel like a kid. I like chocolate and ice-cream. Sweet teeth, I blame you. You make me enjoy eating sweet foods, which are far from healthy for human consumption. -__-

Anyway, I had tuna curry + rice for dinner. Wasn't bad. Loved it. :]

So much for fun, I've got to start putting my rajinness cap and finish off my assignments way before they're due! But I must say, I'm feeling more rajin about assignments this sem. Pray I don't slack off!

*Gonna miss everyone here. Grr. Emo-ness overwhelms me again.*

No comments: