Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Countdown

Okay...

One down.
Three more to go.

So far so good. :D
Hope I don't get disappointed tomorrow!

I know I should be overjoyed.
But, clearly, I'm not so.

*slaps face*
What am I?
Some kinda freak I guess.
Wake up and be gratefullah Michelle! =.=

Grr...
I'm so putting the blame on my mixed-up emotions.
Was it a fair play?

Dang, I'm so paranoid right now.
Hmpph.

Maybe I should put on a smile.
Just to brighten my days.
Even if it's fake.

:):):):):) <<<< What do you see?
As for me, all I see is four sad faces.

Oh wells...
Whether it be good news or bad news tomorrow,
I've gotta work harder for Sem 2.
And arm myself in preparation for that one big battlefield.

That's a promise that I'll try my very best to fulfil.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

YES YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL =.=