Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Case of MIA-ness

Hello :3

And yes, I know. No blog posts for the past several months? Unacceptable!
I guess I'll just go with the 'I've been keeping myself busy with something productive (ie. moving, clubs, studies, etc.)' excuse... HA. And yes, I'm back. A failed blogger, at that.

After having my ups and downs (mostly), I'm finally back in Tassie. Had an awesome yet energy-draining trip down to Kiwiland beginning of the year. Family finally decided on settling in Hamilton, well, at least for the time being. Hmm, Hamilton, Hamilton. Kinda reminds me of Hobart, really. If not, quieter. But boy oh boy do I absolutely love Pak'nSave <3 Don't think the link there did any justice though. But, you'll get the idea.

Anyways, been watching Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy. Finally. How cool is it working at the hospital!


Still can't believe I failed to update this thing. And it's already have a year gone. 


Sooo 2012 eh?

The year people change, grow apart, move on.
The year I make someone come into my life, subconsciously.
The year I realise how much tougher of a person I've gotta be to survive in this cruel, cruel world. Ok, it ain't that bad.
The year I turn 2 decades old young.
*throws fireworks*
No, scratch the fireworks.
Dayum I'm old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie! You're back!

Michelle said...

I am!