Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where Do I Begin?

Here's to my first post of the year. ;)

Last time I updated my blog, it was last year. Which makes that another promise that I've made, broken. Sad case. Putting that aside, I've finally met up with some friends I haven't seen in a long while. And, I'm nearly through with my driving lessons. *strikes these 2 off to-do list* Part of me is reluctant to see this summer break come to an end. While the other part of me pestering me to start studying for Sem 1, before I gradually give in to the Lazy Side.


At least, I've got CNY to look forward to. Been helping Mummy bake some cookies. Heh.







Chinese New Year. Now, that's something I can look forward to before leaving Miri. Gonna miss baking cookies. :(


#14 days

2 comments:

Charis said...

SHARE YOUR COOKIES! :D

Rachel said...

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM