Monday, October 18, 2010

Sleep

Stayed up till 2 am just to complete my Bio Prac book (had 4 hours of sleep). I intentionally left it till the last day for final touch-ups cos I know I'd have dwelled on it if I started earlier. But how unfortunate that our Bio lecturer couldn't make it to class today. So yeah, it's still with me. Hope she and whoever it is, are fine. :

I guess we could say that deprivation of sleep does adversely affect us. Take me, for instance. 3 interesting events happened today.

1) Had a lil chat with Ali early in the morning, while finishing up the prac book. Wanted to wish him luck for his Physics essay... but what turned out was 'good the bio'.

2) Went for a morning shower, and nearly rubbed body wash onto my forehead. Thank God for my conscience, I stopped 3 seconds later, thinking, 'Wait, this isn't right'.

3) And I commented on the wrong chatbox. Suan thinks I'm senile. How reassuring.

Hope this doesn't happen during the Exam period. Can't afford to be blur.

Despite the rainy weather this morning/afternoon, we had ice-cream for lunch. Crazy, eh? But guess what? It's super sunny now. T__T

# 24. Can't wait to taste Msian food again!

No comments: