Thursday, October 21, 2010

I saw a clown

Had loads of fun at the Royal Hobart Show today. We arrived in Glenorchy about 1130 and wasted our first hour queueing up at the ATM. But after that, it was all good. Had another dose of ice-cream, AGAIN. Gosh, this is unhealthy. I went for my first ride on the sky-walker! Thanks those who kept persuading me to go.

Well, half the time, I kept my eyes closed cos I was too scared. =.= Each time I opened my eyes, I screamed and felt like throwing up. I remember clenching on really tightly to the rail, especially the part when we were all flipped over to the other side. I didn't scream as much though cos I was too pre-occupied with thoughts like 'When are we getting down?', 'Is this thing gonna break?' and 'OMGosh I'm spinning the view's making me dizzy', when I opened my eyes.

Considering I get airsick really easily and am slighty acrophobic, I had great fun. If I could, I'd do it again. :) This time, I'll make sure that I open my eyes MOST OF THE TIME.

I had a go at the F89 Minimi. This made me wanna be in the army. Gosh, I'm insane. I keep changing my mind. And no way will I fit in the army. There were a number of vintage cars on display, something my dear brother would enjoy. We walked 3 km back to the hostel, a good reason to burn off the fat. :P

The UV index was high today. Guess that explains my slightly rosier cheeks. My hands are now a lil darker than my arms. And Mr Sun has decided to trace out the shape of my watch on my wrist.

Feeling really worn out at the moment. Must be because of all the fun we had.

#21

No comments: