Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rain

I like watching the raindrops fall to the ground. (=

Not a huge fan of BEING IN IT, however. Absolutely dislike it when it's raining on my way back from Uni. >.< Especially when it's heavy enough that I have to force myself to take out my umbrella...

Just got back from Woolies with a packet of cashews! On sale, somemore! Despite having to walk in the rain, it was a good buy. I is so the very happy now. As you can see, I absolutely love cashews. I wonder what's so addictive about it. Must find some time to investigate hmm...

There was this time during one CNY (when gong-gong hadn't sold off his house in Tong Sang Rd :( ), my relatives had to put this whole tray of snacks (with cashews) somewhere high enough where they thought I wouldn't be able to reach cos I was finishing em off. >< But I managed to use a chair to climb up and reach for the tray. Hehehe... I was young back then. Not to mention mischiveous. LOL.

And many years later, I still remain loyal to cashews. My tastebuds haven't changed since. :)

Anyway, it's term break for the high school and college students and we've got company... 2 functions going on (Christian women's group & some leadership camp). Something like that. Hope it won't get too noisy. >.<

#68

No comments: