Sunday, September 19, 2010

6 months

I've spent almost half a year abroad. Boy is that long.

Looking back, I guess this being-away-from-homeness does change a person. Let's see:

I used to get upset really easily over the littlest things.
Doesn't happen to me that often now. Either I've optimistically advanced another level, or I've become cold-hearted.

I used to dislike eating veges.
Well, I still do. But I'm eating more of em though my parents aren't here to nag at me to eat em. :)

I'm taking my assignments more seriously.
That's only cos the homework we used to get in high school didn't worth any marks.

I wasn't as independent.
I guess given the freedom here, I get to do things the way I want it to be. With this, I get to learn more about what the world has to offer and learn from the mistakes that I make.

But too bad I get to miss out on f&f's birthdays, festivals and all cultural celebrations.

Anyway, celebrated the Mooncake Festival on Wednesday. Played with lanterns and ate mooncake. Puasnya... XD (Still missing homemade mooncakes :S)

Also had our bbq today. :) And thank God it didn't rain!

#53

No comments: