Thursday, August 26, 2010

WORRY is my middle name

Computing test tomorrow.

Should I be worried that almost everyone says it's hard?

Or I just stay calm and trust myself?

And head off to bed.

Can't decide which to choose.

But, ah well. Sticking with Option 1.

I do admit I'm a worrier (is this even a word?! O.O), worrying over every single little thing. But not worrying is kinda tough for me. When I do try relaxing, I feel I'm taking things too lightly and next thing I know, guilt comes rushing in cos I feel like I'm not doing anything much but lazing around.

Maybe I've got a brain problem. Wish there was someone who could fix me up. :S

And I should probably try sleeping early on school nights. Freaking tired during lessons. But nah, not used to it.

Ok. Now I see it. I DO have a problem. What's wrong with me?

On a not-so-tiring tone, I've found my new love. :)
PB&J toast ftw!!!
Well, there's still plenty of space (and forever will be) in my heart for chocolates, cookies and cashews. And they all begin with the letter 'C'!

Weekends are just around the corner. And why do I feel like I've just said this?
There goes another week. :(

Anyway, debate tomorrow and oh yeah am I participating. I'll be one of the most supportive spectators you've ever seen. :) :)

#77 days

No comments: