Friday, May 14, 2010

A Fresh Face

Oh... Just realised I haven't updated in AGES. Thanks to a few people who brought this up :D
PLUS, I've just figured out what my password was so... ehe... sorry for my forgetfulness.

Anyway, been quite caught up with a few things lately. Assignments, tests and homework. Much more to come... Wahoo!! @_@ At least I'd have something to do.

Wanna know the best thing about what's happening right now?

Am blogging in the com lab :)
Computing lesson in approximately 8 minutes time. This is gonna be so much fun ;)

3 comments:

Charis said...

Oh my goodness, you did update!

Hi Ellie.

Michelle said...

And what a proud mum you are, arent you, Charis? :) Havent been visiting yours lately COS I COULDNT FIND IT! Where'd it go to? :(

Hi Charis CX

Charis said...

Why yes.

You can't find my blog? Go look. This will be fun.